Registration on titles for marriages, deaths, incorporating changes of name

If any details relating to the parties registered on the title to land change, or have altered in anyway, your Conveyancer can arrange to update the registration details on the title to land on your behalf. We can liaise with your lender if required and prepare all necessary documents to complete the change in details.